Best Teeth Whitening Kit of 2022
Now you want to at least restore that pearly white smile but are still confused about the products to use? No worries! In this article, you will learn the most effective teeth whitening kits that are natural and some can even be purchased over-the-counter and online! Save your time and money by choosing the wrong products that are costly but not that effective. Read more below!
What Are the Best Teeth Whitening Kit?
1. Teeth Whitening Strips
For instant teeth whitening, you can use strips from B. Weiss teeth whitening strips. It is normal for these whitening strips to contain hydrogen peroxide because it is one of the most effective ingredients to use in teeth whitening.
You can use whitening strips once per day for two weeks or you can ask advice from your dentist if you have an orthodontic appliance like braces.
Remove the plastic and place the side with whitening gel to your teeth aligning your gum line. Press the plastic on your teeth and fold the remaining plastic behind your teeth.
Note: You can brush your teeth after but do it slowly. However, you should avoid drinking or eating colored food because the color might stick to your teeth.
2. Water Flosser
The second thing you should have in your teeth whitening kit is your water flosser. Although, it won't give you the satisfaction of instant white teeth it can help maintain your teeth over time. Instead of using dental floss that may damage your gums when pulled harshly, it's better to use a water flosser. The streaming water will be responsible for removing food particles from your teeth in areas that are very hard to reach using a toothbrush.
Why will a water flosser whiten teeth? When food debris is removed from your teeth, there is no way the bacteria will have a chance to produce acid-causing stains and plaque. So, the water flosser will make sure that your teeth are clean, so it will be easier to keep it whiter than ever.
According to a dental study, when a water flosser is used together with a manual toothbrush, they remove significantly more plaque from tooth surfaces than mere toothbrushing alone.
Steps in Using Water Flosser
- Fill the reservoir with warm water before placing it on the base.
- Water flossers come with different tips so choose the one that you favored the most.
- Click the tip on the handle.
- Turn on the water flosser and set the control dial too high to let the water flow. (The next time you will use it, you can set the control dial to any type of pressure you want.)
- In a sink, you have to lean over so that the water won’t stream down to your clothes.
- Place the tip at the gumline and let the water flow to clean each tooth.
- Move it from one gum to another.
- Once you have finished flossing your teeth, turn the water flosser off and remove the tip.
Note: Instead of using water, you can also use mouthwash, just make sure to spit out the solution upon flossing. It would be best if you purchase a portable water flosser that comes with 4 jet tips so you can share the water flosser with the other members of your family.
3. Use Baking Soda Paste
If you want the cheapest teeth whitening kit, you just need to use a baking soda paste. Baking soda is abrasive that's why it can help whiten your teeth. It also has other oral care benefits because its antibacterial properties can remove bacteria that may reside in your mouth.
According to a clinical study conducted by PubMed, the effectiveness of baking soda used for teeth whitening is very high. All you need to do is to use it as toothpaste, you can check the details below.Instructions
- In a bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of baking soda and 2 tablespoons of water.
- Use a spoon to mix it well until you form a paste.
- Gently brush your teeth using the baking soda paste for 2-3 minutes. (Make sure that all your teeth are coated with baking soda.)
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water.
Note! It is advisable to use baking soda paste twice a week and it should not be used as a replacement for your regular toothpaste. Doing so may damage the enamel of your teeth.
4. Gargle Apple Cider Vinegar
You can use apple cider vinegar as your mouthwash. It has the right amount of acid that can remove stains on your teeth, same with other the best teeth whitening products you can buy on the market. It can also eliminate bad bacteria in your mouth that causes stains. Here's how you can use it!
- In a glass, combine 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar with water.
- Gargle the mixture for 10-15 seconds.
- Spit out the apple cider vinegar.
- Rinse with water afterward.
In the end, if you want to keep your teeth whiter as ever, do not ever skip brushing and using a water flosser. All the products presented above are very effective but may not take effect right away if you still don't take good care of your teeth.
The content in this article is for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. Always consult with a healthcare provider before making any changes to your health regimen. The author and publisher do not take responsibility for any consequences resulting from the information provided in this article.