Best Air Fryer Food Recipes to Try
If you already have an air fryer with you, the next thing that you surely want to do is to cook the best air fryer food. From your favorite food down to the newest recipe that you can experiment with by yourself or with your loved ones, we are going to help you cook the best ones deliciously.
You no longer have to check out the food and snack you want to eat and have them delivered because you can effortlessly do it on your own. And since you are already using the best air fryer, it’s important that you stick to its advancement of an easy and healthy diet.
Food cooked from an air fryer is healthy. It is the alternative way of cooking your favorite food without using much oil to get the taste and crispiness that you want. You can even totally cut off the use of oil by relying on the generated hot air of the fryer if you want. In this way, you save yourself from different health risks of using oil in cooking such as arterial damage and heart diseases.
Do Air Fryer Food Taste Good?
Yes. Air fryer food is not only healthy but also very tasty and crispy. It doesn’t even have any difference when you deep fry your food traditionally with oil or with the use of an air fryer only. Just because it is an automatic appliance that allows you to cook fast, it doesn’t mean that it has to compromise the taste. Everything about your food is extra with the use of the best air fryer, extra-crispy, extra-tasty, and extra delicious knowing that the process is done through the hot airflow.
Does Air Fryer Food Cause Cancer?
No. Cooking your food with the use of an air fryer can even lower your risk of having cancer. This misinformation has been circulating online that food not cooked traditionally is associated with cancer. The reality is that an air fryer helps you avoid cancer by cutting down oil in your diet that is the number one producer of harmful compounds that triggers cancer. This is the exact reason why air frying is the most suggested alternative to deep-frying according to a study.
What Are the Best Air Fryer Food?
Air Fryer Fried Chicken
Fried chicken has always been the favorite food of many. Wherever you go, there is no one you’d meet that haven’t got a taste of fried chicken before. Almost everyone will have a great meal and boosted their appetite when fried chicken is served. The reason for this is that the chicken contains salt that adds something to drool over when mixed with fats. Most especially the crispy chicken skin that is to die for when eaten, can be done perfectly by the use of an air fryer.
Air fryer fried chicken doesn’t need a lot of processes but the taste will be the same as the fried chicken of your most favorite fast-food chain. Making air fryer fried chicken is easy as long as you already have all the ingredients needed for this air fryer recipe for chicken.
Air Fryer Recipe for Chicken
- 5-10 pieces of cut chicken
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1-2 cups of flour (This purely depends on the number of chicken you will fry.)
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1-2 cups of buttermilk
- ½ cup of flour
- 3-5 tablespoons of olive oil
- For the air fryer recipe for chicken, the first thing to do is to marinate the chicken with the use of combined buttermilk, salt, and pepper. The pieces of the chicken cut must be covered with the mixture. You can let it sit for at least 1 hour to 24 hours inside the refrigerator, depending on how much you want the chicken to fully absorb the mixture.
- Combine the flour, pepper, garlic, onion, and salt to make a flour mixture. Before you transfer the marinated chicken, make sure that you drain off any excess, and dip it into the new mixture and coat.
- After coating the chicken, transfer it to a clean container or plate.
- Turn on the air fryer and program the temperature to 350°F for 15 minutes.
- You can either use a spray to spray the oil into the chicken or directly brush the small amount of oil with the chicken into the basket.
- Make sure to flip or shake the chicken so that all sides are cooked.
Pork Chop in Air Fryer
Aside from chicken, people are also fond of eating pork. One of everyone’s favorite fried food is the pork chop in air fryer. You don’t have to worry about eating pork because it is rich in vitamins and minerals such as protein that is essential for your body. As long as you use an air fryer and with moderate consumption, pork chop in air fryer is right for you. Here is an air fryer recipe for pork chops that you can follow.
Air Fryer Recipe for Pork Chops
- 5-10 boneless pork chops
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2-4 tablespoons of olive oil
- To start the air fryer recipe for pork chops, mix all seasoning ingredients such as salt, pepper, garlic, and onion powder in a bowl.
- Coat the boneless pork chops with the seasoning mixture.
- Set the air fryer temperature into 390°F for 10 minutes.
- You can either use a spray to spray the oil into the pork chop or directly brush the small amount of oil with the pork chop into the basket.
- Make sure to flip or shake the pork chop so that all sides are cooked.
Air Fryer Fry Fish
The best way to eat healthily is to eat air fryer fry fish. Fish is very healthy because it is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin D which are very beneficial for your body. Remember that omega-3 fatty acids from air fryer fry fish can help reduce the risk of heart diseases. A research study conducted by PubMed proved that eating fish regulates your brain and memory even with aging.
Air Fryer Recipes Fish
- 3-5 fish cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- ½ cup of flour
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 1-2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2-4 tablespoons of olive oil
- To start the air fryer recipe for fish, you must first coat the fish with salt and pepper.
- Prepare three bowls, each one must contain the flour, the eggs, and the bread crumbs.
- Coat each strip of fish with flour, eggs, and then crumbs.
- Set the air fryer temperature to 390°F for 10-12 minutes.
- You can either use a spray to spray the oil into the fish or directly brush the small amount of oil with the fish into the basket.
- Make sure to flip or shake the fish so that all sides are cooked.
If you still don’t have an air fryer, we will help you get the best one through BWEISS air fryer on Amazon. It comes with different accessories such as a toaster rack, and cooking divider, and a cookbook, so aside from the recipes given above, there are still more to try with this air fryer!
Are there still things that you don’t understand about air fryers? Click here, we have all the information and secrets about air fryers that nobody told you about!